Oxygen Therapy & Airway Management :
Price: $39.00 + 5% GSTDescription: This Canadian Red Cross Oxygen Therapy & Airway Management course provides the skills needed to enhance Basic Life Support Skills. Course is suitable for health care students. Includes the latest guidelines. The course includes the following content:
- Provide skills to correctly identify, and if necessary, to administer supplemental oxygen
- How to properly & safely handle/assemble supplemental oxygen equipment
- How to correctly deliver supplemental oxygen through appropriate delivery device
- Provide knowledge & skills to create a patent airway.
- Provide knowledge & skills including measuring & inserting applicable airway adjunct
- Explain pulse oximetry and much more!
Includes: OPA (Oropharyngeal Airway) and NPA (Nasopharyngeal Airway)
*PLEASE BE ADVISED: BLS Review only - Not a BLS Recertification
Completion Requirements: 100% attendance, skills demonstration, and 75% min. passing grade on written exam.
Duration: Approximately 3 Hours.
Certification: Canadian Red Cross Certification - Oxygen Therapy & Airway Management - 3 years
*PLEASE BE ADVISED: This is NOT a Heart & Stroke course but can be taken as a certification to enhance life saving skills in a Health Care Professional setting.
Do you have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification?!
Consider registering for one of the following courses:
Canadian Red Cross: BLS + Oxygen Therapy & Airway Management together!
Heart & Stroke: BLS (Pre-requisite for ACLS & PALS courses)
Have questions?! Not sure if this course is what you need?! Call us today to register / learn more!