- Emergency First-Aid / Basic First Aid (FA1)
- Standard First-Aid / Intermediate First Aid (FA2)
- CPR (Full & Recert. )
- First-Aid Instructor courses
- Wilderness & Remote First-Aid
- Advanced Training
- BLS (CPR)
- 02 & Airway Management
Canadian Red Cross and Canadian Heart & Stroke Certification Training Courses since 2006.
As Manitoba’s largest training provider of basic and advanced training, Canadian First-Aid Training has become the leader in offering all levels of training to the public through courses at our facility 7 days a week.
Unsure what training you need? Not to worry; our amazing staff can guide you when deciding what kind of training you need. Some of our most popular course are:
- Basic first-aid, advanced first-aid, CPR & AED training through the Canadian Red Cross.
- Advanced levels of training through the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada.
- Specialty training such as Prenatal Education, Opioid Crisis Intervention, psychological first-aid courses. We also offer children-specific training, including Stay Safe for ages 9-13 and Babysitting for ages 12-15.