Welcome to our AED Warranty Renewal Program page!
At CANADIAN FIRST-AID TRAINING Ltd., we prioritize the safety and well-being of your organization and its people. If you have received an email from us, your Philips Heartstart AED was manufactured prior to 2015.
- Why do we know this? Because the Serial # on the back of your AED told us!
- Why do we know your serial #? Because we sold it to you!
Important to know:
If your Philips Heartstart AED has a Serial # with a “15” in it (or earlier), the 8 year manufacturers warranty is no longer in place and has now lapsed. This affects the 2 following Philips models:
Philips Heartstart Onsite AED
(Serial #: A15X-XXXXX)
Philips Heartstart FRx AED
(Serial #: B15X-XXXXX)
Unsure where to begin or what to do with this information? Let us help you!
First off, your facility is safe. There is no need to panic or be worried about your AED. If you are maintaining your AED (with current electrode pads and battery), your AED will continue to work for you. However, if one or more of your AEDs is past its 8-year manufacturers warranty, we believe it’s important to tell you.
If you’re asking yourself: “Can we just stay the course and keep our current AED?”
The answer is YES!
Important to know:
We’d like the opportunity to talk to you (and your organization) to ensure all of your account information is current.
CANADIAN FIRST-AID TRAINING Ltd. will gladly continue to track and alert you for any issues with your AED, electrode pads, batteries or your fast response kit.
What you need to know: Off-Warranty Defibrillators
Being as your AED(s) were purchased prior to 2015 (and are no longer under warranty), we recommend their replacement.
Our campaign focuses on two essential aspects: replacing outdated AEDs and recertifying your trained responders!
-Off-Warranty units may pose risks during emergencies due to potential malfunctions or reduced effectiveness. Replacing them ensures optimal functionality and peace of mind.
-Recertifying your training will increase the responders confidence in the event of a medical emergency.
Let us help you replace your Off-Warranty AED
For as little as $59.00 per month we can replace your old AED!
For each replaced AED, you will receive:
- Free Servicing: Enjoy complimentary servicing for your AED and AED cabinet.*
- Free 1-hour “AED Empowerment” training session.**
- Free AED Fast Response Kit (Includes): ***
- Pocket Mask (for CPR)
- Scissors (To cut clothing)
- Chest Wipe (when preparing to apply electrode pads)
- Razor (To shave chest if necessary to apply electrode pads)
- Gloves (To provide First Aid safely)
- Free First Aid Kit (CSA Type 2): Ensure you have the necessary first aid supplies on hand.
- Registration with Shared Health AED Registry: We’ll ensure your AED is registered for optimal tracking and support.
* Mileage and out-of-town charges may apply.
** This can be scheduled at any time that is convenient for you and your organization. This is not a certification course.
*** Since your AED is at least 8 years old, we know that it is time for your Fast Response Kit to be replaced.