Careers at Canadian First-Aid Training
Interested in working, teaching, volunteering or working events as a standby medic?
At Canadian First-Aid Training, we are always looking for motivated individuals who are interested in contributing to the world of First-Aid. If you are interested in any of the following areas, please feel free to contact us.
- Becoming an instructor for CFAT
- Program development
- Public Access Defibrillation (P.A.D) program development and management
- Office or Sales Associate
If what we do interests you, we’d love to hear from you! Whether you’re looking for a part time role as an instructor, interested in volunteering or interested in all things first-aid, please feel free to contact us to discuss an initiative you have in mind. We’d love to take you out for a coffee!
Current Career Opportunities:
Job title: Administrative Coordinator / Office Manager
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and flexible individual to support our administration team.
- Ensuring the office is running smoothly in all areas
- Troubleshooting technological issues with our suppliers (Ie. Computers, phone system, printer, etc.)
- Ordering supplies for all areas of the company as outlined on our website.
- Greeting visitors to the office and answering the phones
- Registering customers in-person and over the phone
- Processing course rosters
- Preparing course paperwork
- Accounting relating tasks using QBO
Who we’re looking for:
- A self-starting individual that takes initiative
- Background in management / HR
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comfortable with computers / technology
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- French bilingual an asset
What we can do for you:
- Competitive benefit package (full-time employees only)
- Work for a small, locally owned business that values all team members
- Paid personal and professional development
- Possibility for flexible work hours
- Future potential to take part in the 4 Day Work Week! (Full-time employees only). More information available at the interview
- Not just a job, a career! Join us and discover opportunities to progress with our team!
Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Starting Wage: $18-24 / hour (Depending on experience)
Deadline to Apply: September 15, 2022
Canadian First-Aid Training Centre
Unit B - 390 Provencher Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R2H 0H1
PHONE: (204) 233-CFAT (2328)
FAX: (204) 415-1286